A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored in the user’s terminal (PC/smartphone/tablet/etc) when accessing a web page. There are different types of cookies and their purposes can be very diverse.
- Necessary to facilitate browsing and/or the application of security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
- Essential to provide you with the service expressly requested.
Regarding all other cookies that we use on our website, in the event that you give your consent by accepting the pop-up legal notice that informs you about our cookies policy, we may use them for the purposes as indicated in this policy.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored in the user’s terminal (PC/smartphone/tablet/etc) when accessing a website. There are different types of cookies and their purposes can be very diverse. For example, cookies can be used to remember the selected language, personalise the website, remember your login, facilitate browsing, offer personalised advertising, as well as to track your movements on the website and create usage profiles.
There are different types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies.
- Session cookies
Session cookies are created temporarily, so that once you leave the website, the session cookie is automatically deleted.
- Permanent cookies
Permanent cookies remain stored on your device and are reactivated as soon as you visit the specific page that created them. A permanent cookie remains in the subfolder of the browser for the time that has been set for the file’s duration. Cookies can also be first-party or third-party cookies.
Our own cookies are created by us and we have control over their use and deletion. Third-party cookies are created by service providers over which we have no control. Below is a descriptive table showing the cookies used on our website. If you have any doubts about these cookies, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer by following the links indicated (without prejudice to your right to disable the cookies you deem appropriate).
Cookies can only be accessed by the entity or company that created them.
The information that a cookie can collect can be very diverse, by way of illustration but not limitation, the following is a list of the most common types of information collected:
- User IP
- Originating website.
- Term used in search engines to access the website.
- Places visited on the website.
- Selected products.
- Registration or order form content.
- Session Id.
- Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display settings.
- Necessary cookies:
Are essential for the provision of the services requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive our content and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies:
We use these cookies to improve the quality of our services by analysing user behaviour on our website. To do this we use third-party cookies over which we have no control. If you deactivate these cookies, you can continue to receive our services, but this will limit our knowledge of our customers’ activity in order to improve our services.
|Cookie||Owner||Purpose||Session/ Permanent||Necessary / Optional|
The user can select the operational cookies or choose to deactivate them by proceeding as follows:
- Through browser settings:
- Chrome, from com/chrome/answer/95647
- Explorer, from com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, from com/kb/ph21411
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad): Settings› Safari › Request not to be tracked https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Chrome for Android https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1
- Mozilla Firefox for Android https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761
- Through the specific opt-out systems indicated by the owners of the cookies.
- Other third-party tools, available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the content, veracity and compliance with the privacy policies of third parties. Consequently, if you choose to browse our website allowing third party cookies, you declare that you do so knowing this circumstance and exempt Leda Consulting S.L. from any liability, direct or indirect, for any damages or interference in your privacy carried out by third party companies.