updated | 09 October, 2023
LedaMC, a global leader in optimizing IT governance through quality and productivity models, is seeking a Product Owner to join a national/international project.
- Propose and define product evolutions (creation of epics, user stories).
- Manage the product development and corrective backlog (prioritization, planning, tracking).
- Liaise with the development team and various business areas.
- Collaborate closely with the development team in their daily activities, ensuring the achievement of established delivery objectives, leading and providing continuous support for their needs or questions, and resolving any situations that may affect them.
- Inform the management and various stakeholders about the status of developments at all times, product progress, and its impact on the business.
- Propose best agile development practices to the development team and the organization.
- Develop the product’s business model.
- Create a competitive strategy or research the market for new opportunities.
- Analyze and monitor the market for potential improvements.
- Define the product vision and roadmap.
- Analyze and report on product results.
- University degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in B2B applications.
- First-level Scrum Master certification (Professional Scrum Master I from Scrum.org).
- Product Owner certification (Professional Scrum Product Owner I from Scrum.org).
- Knowledge of JIRA and other market tools.
- Technological knowledge of cloud application development (Azure).
- Knowledge and experience with agile techniques such as ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Peer Review, Automated Testing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and service leadership knowledge and skills, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency enhancement, proactivity, teamwork.
- Knowledge of estimation and planning models for software development projects, both under agile and waterfall methodologies, is a plus.
- Experience in software development project management is a plus.
- C1 level of English.
- Availability for travel.
If you are the person we are looking for, we offer:
- The opportunity to participate in projects and services for large clients with international presence.
- Involvement in international projects in Europe and America.
- The possibility of participating in international conferences and industry congresses.
- Training and career development plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Excellent working environment and professional growth opportunities within the company.
- Social benefits.
At LedaMC, we are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, regardless of their race, age, gender, colour, marital status, nationality, beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other physical or social condition. We foster an inclusive environment that values and respects every person, and we are committed to upholding a culture of respect and diversity in everything we do.
At LedaMC, we believe that diversity is essential to our success and in creating an enriching work environment that fosters creativity and innovation. We invite you to join our team if you share our commitment to equality and diversity.