The installation of cookies in the browser requires your express consent unless the cookies are
- Necessary to facilitate navigation and/or the application of security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
- Essential to provide you with the service expressly requested.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored in the user’s terminal (Pc/smartphone/tablet/etc) when he/she accesses a website. There are different types of cookies and their purposes can be very diverse. For example, cookies can be used to remember the language selected, personalize the website, remember your login, facilitate navigation, offer personalized advertising, as well as to track your movements on the website and create usage profiles. There are different types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily, so that once you leave the site, the session cookie is automatically deleted. Permanent cookies are still stored on your device and are activated again as soon as you visit the specific page that created it again. A permanent cookie remains in the browser sub-folder for the time period that has been set as the duration of the file. Cookies can also be your own or a third party’s.
Our own cookies have been created by us and we have control over their use and cancellation. Third-party cookies are created by service providers over which we have no control. Below is a description of the cookies used on our website. If you have any doubt about these cookies, we recommend you to contact the manufacturer by following the links indicated (without prejudice to your right to deactivate the cookies you deem appropriate).
Who can have access to the cookies?
Only the entity or company that has created them can access the cookies.
What information can a cookie collect?
The information that can be collected by a cookie can be very diverse. For example, but not limited to, the following is a list of the most common types of information collected:
- User IP
- Web of origin.
- Term used in search engines to access the web.
- Places visited on the web.
- Selected products.
- Content of registration or order forms.
- Session ID.
- Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display settings.
Information about the type of cookies and their purpose:
- Necessary cookies: they are essential for the provision of the services requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive our contents and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to improve the quality of our services by analyzing user behavior on our website. For this purpose we use third party cookies over which we have no control. If you deactivate these cookies you will be able to continue receiving our services. However, this will limit our knowledge of our customers’ activity in order to improve our services.
Third party cookies used on our website:
|Cookie||Propietario||Finalidad||Sesión / Permanente||Necesaria / Opcional|
The user can select the operative cookies or opt for their deactivation by proceeding as follows:
- By means of the configuration of the browser:
- Chrome, from com/chrome/answer/95647
- Explorer, from com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, from com/kb/ph21411
- Safari for iOS (iPhone y iPad): Settings › Safari › Ask not to be tracked https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Chrome for Android https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1
- Mozilla Firefox for Android https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761
- By means of specific opt-out systems indicated by the owners of the cookies.
- Other third party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for the content, accuracy and compliance with the privacy policies of third parties. Consequently, if you choose to browse our website allowing cookies from third parties, you declare that you do so with knowledge of this circumstance and exempt Leda Consulting S.L. from any responsibility, direct or indirect, for damages or interference in your privacy by third party companies.